Student Ambassadors are G10 and G11 students who represent Qibao Dwight by:
- Acting as Ambassadors for the student experience and Qibao Dwight in particular.
- Supporting the smooth running of school events, such as Open Days, university visits and alumni reunion.
- Promoting Qibao Dwight at various events and other opportunities.
- Providing positive role models to the school community.
The Student Ambassador role is varied and offers a variety of opportunities to enhance personal development and gain a range of soft skills.
All of the work can contribute to the Qibao Dwight Scholarship Evaluation.
Essential characteristics and attributes shared by all our Ambassadors are:
- Enthusiasm and active participation
- Reliable and committed
- Great communication and people skills
- Versatile team workers who can take the initiative when things don't go to plan