How do we support?
1. Individual Counseling: short-term, one-on-one counseling with a certified social/emotional counselor (School doesn’t have the capacity to provide long-term counseling. For students who need this type of counseling, school can refer students to outside services.)
2. Group counseling: support groups on a wide range of topics
3. Student and faculty workshops: group workshops given by social/emotional counselors on a wide range of topics
4. Parent workshops: group workshops given by social/emotional counselors on a wide range of topics
5. Consultation with parents and faculty: one-on-one consultation with parents and faculty on issues parents and faculty are having with students
6. Planning the advisory curriculum and support homeroom advisors to effectively deliver the curriculum
7. Coordinating school-wide mental health events and advocate for student and faculty mental health